Contact me if interested in joining our research group in any of these capacities:
- undergraduate research assistant (for BIOL 200/500 course credit or hourly pay)
- summer undergraduate research fellowship programs (with stipends)
- BioSURF (WashU students only)
- uSTAR Summer Scholars Program (rising WashU sophomores only)
- Tyson Undergraduate Fellows Program (open to non-WashU students as well): application deadline typically February 1
- PhD students in the EEPB program or PMB program: the annual application deadline is December 1. Click here for details. GRE not required.
- postdoctoral researcher